BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A Million Reasons to STAY patient

Patience is indeed something one could hardly have and express.

In my 19 years of existence, merely there were years of it have made me more open to the realities of life- being happy, getting hurt. Name it, and surely I could share a piece of my experience. I have been through ups and downs, failed and redeemed my dignity after all. I have been the so-so girl one could befriend, and say, "she got one great power to not be frustrated and sad". When in fact, the world has become against me. The things went on uncontrollable, not in line of my true cosmoligical alignment. I have seen myself down, fail, cry, but one thing has been so true to my virtues---I shouldn't quit pioneering. I shouldn't let my failures eat me. I shouldn't let anyone put me down. I shouldn't let any man make me cry once more.

In life, one needs a peaceful, stress-free everyday journey. One never asked for him/ her to experience the most crucial problems, the hardest equations, the most complicated situations---one wants a life that is not demanding at all, does not go over with one's capabilities. Well, who wants a complex life after all?

Though life has the best of both worlds, I can say that at this young age, I already got to experience the best, and the worst among everything. It is never easy, nor there would be in any way life can be that easy. Challenges after challenges, heartaches after heartaches, endless work and learning, and so many more--just with this, life is already at its premium stage of complexity, but what more if one has to experience even worse case scenarios of these aspects? Is there a way to escape? Is there someone to help you understand why certain things should occur?

Patience. Not all of us could have. Not all of us could express. Not all of us knows what this word exactly means.
Patience, requires a unique attitude that not all of the people in this unjust world could have.
Patience is needed in every little thing one has to do.
It may test your sense of "waiting". It may test your tolerance in handling the hardest situations.
Patience is a very simple word, as well as a very difficult act....
Yet, patience is what everyone needs now.
It is what everyone has to learn.



----------------
Now playing: Oasis - Champagne Supernova
via FoxyTunes

0 comments: